Delegate to Put a Spring Back in your Step!
By Jane Cattermole, Managing Director, Bay Tree VA
I am often asked “what could a virtual assistant actually do for me?” The answer is that the opportunities are endless!
If you picture your To Do List, that’s what we can tackle for you.
The ‘day in the life’ of a Bay Tree VA is never dull and no two days are ever the same; that’s one of the reasons we love what we do. Also, we don’t just work remotely, but will work on-site and accompany clients to meetings and events. This expands what we can get involved with and adds real value to our clients.
Here’s a snapshot of what we’ve been asked to do:
• Organise a roadshow of medical consultation events, sourcing venues and co-ordinating attendee invitations.
• Take formal notes during a staff grievance hearing.
• Arrange tickets for the Queen’s Club Tennis Championships.
• Co-ordinate a sales visit to the USA; scheduling meetings, making hotel and travel bookings.
• Source a film maker and project manage a new website.
• Secure limited edition passes for Burleigh Horse Trials.
• Have 7am updates with an ‘early bird’ client, so he can delegate tasks and feel organised for the day ahead.
• Research and arrange travel and accommodation for a family holiday.
All Bay Tree VAs have organising and co-ordinating genes, that’s why they are in the team! What could we do to make your life easier?
Jane Cattermole is Founder and Managing Director of Bay Tree VA T: 01284 828974
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit baytreeva.co.uk